The men’s EMU Platinum Esperence slipper is designed to give you a super comfy experience. Made in Australia with 100% Australian sheepskin for a cosy and comfortable fit, these slippers are built on a durable, dual density, indoor/outdoor outsole providing comfort and support.
- Made in Australia
- Australian double faced sheepskin
- Sheepskin breathes, and naturally ‘wicks away moisture’ leaving footwear odourless, and your feet perfectly warm in winter and cool summer
- Soft EVA midsole for comfort
- Superior double stitched seams for added strength
- Durable, hardwearing and flexible rubber outsole
- Woolmark Accredited
- The Esperance slipper can be a bit on the small side with the fluffy sheepskin making it harder to push your foot all the way to the end, so if you're in between sizes or have a particularly broad foot we recommend sizing up.
- The sheepskin will soften so if they feel a little snug but your heel isn't hanging off the back then they will be fine with a few wears.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2021.