ECCO Flash Powder Champagne Metallic Sandals
- Size: 41
- Colour: Gold
When summer sets in and the mercury rises, make sure you reach for practical and stylish footwear like the easy-to-wear ECCO FLASH SANDAL. Constructed from a combination of ECCO leathers for a unique look, this chic leather-lined sandal is set on a lightweight and durable FLUIDFORM™ sole to ensure feet stay comfortable whether you’re heading to the beach or strolling the city on sunny days. Multiple straps in opposing colors give the style fresh appeal, while the sling-back strap with buckle closure can be fully adjusted for the perfect fit.
- Open-toe sandal given a distinctive focal point with pops of contrasting color
- We’ve crafted the uppers from a mix of leathers, made in our own tanneries, for a distinctive contrasting effect
- Lined in breathable leather for soft, inner comfort
- FLUIDFORM™ is a direct injection process that uses fluid materials to follow our one-of-a-kind anatomical lasts and form the most comfortable base for your shoe
- The light and durable sole delivers exceptional grip while remaining flexible
- Fully leather-lined EVA footbed provides breathability and cushioning
- The Flash sandal runs true to size and has adjustable straps around the heel and across the arch.
- The front straps are not adjustable but feature a small elastic panel that stretches for comfort.
- They are suitable for average width feet.
- Those with particularly narrow or broad feet may be better suited to a style with an adjustable strap at the ball of the foot as well.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2022.
ECCO Fit Details
This shoe is a standard width and suitable for people with regular width feet.
This shoe runs true to size. We recommend sticking with your usual size.
This shoe provides standard support features, such as transverse and metatarsal arch support, heel cup or gently contoured footbed.
ECCO Size Guide
How to find your size
Stand on a level floor with your heel up against the wall or straight edge.
Place a ruler or measuring tape on the floor under your foot or alongside it, with your heel at 0cm.
Measure the length of your foot from your heel to the end of your longest toe (yes, even if it's your second toe).
Measure both feet and go with the length of your longest foot if they are different. If you are in between sizes, we recommend going for the larger size.
Check out the size charts below to find your size. All sizes listed are either in US or EU, depending on the brand.
|4 - 4.5||35||21.8|
|5 - 5.5||36||23|
|6 - 6.5||37||23.7|
|7 - 7.5||38||24.3|
|8 - 8.5||39||25|
|9 - 9.5||40||25.7|
|10 - 10.5||41||26.3|
|11 - 11.5||42||27|
|12 - 12.5||43||27.7|
Which width do I need?
Most Birkenstock styles are available in 'regular' or 'narrow' width.
Narrow width is suitable for narrow to slender feet.
Regular width is suitable for normal to wide feet.
If you already own a pair of Birkenstocks or are trying them on in store - check out the little foot symbol on the footbed. If the foot is coloured in, it's a narrow (N). If it's just an outline of a foot, it's a regular (R).