ECCO Flash Mahogany Sambal W Sandals
- Size: 36
- Colour: Brown
The Flash sandal is a classic gladiator silhouette with chic woven leather straps and set on a lightweight and durable FLUIDFORM™ sole, perfect for sunny days and weekend strolling.
- Open-toe profile with distinctive woven straps
- Uppers crafted with leathers from ECCO's own tanneries
- Breathable leather lining for soft, inner comfort
- FLUIDFORM™ DIP injection PU midsole foam provides long-lasting cushioning and outstanding everyday walking comfort
- Light and durable sole delivering exceptional grip while remaining flexible
- Fully leather-lined EVA footbed for breathability and cushioning
- The Flash Gladiator sandal runs true to size and has an adjustable ankle strap as well as a partially enclosed heel, T-bar panel to hold your foot in place, and woven straps to secure your foot in place.
- They are suitable for average width to broader feet. Those with very narrow feet may find the straps too loose.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2022.
ECCO Fit Details
This shoe is a standard width and suitable for people with regular width feet.
This shoe runs true to size. We recommend sticking with your usual size.
This shoe provides standard support features, such as transverse and metatarsal arch support, heel cup or gently contoured footbed.
ECCO Size Guide
How to find your size
Stand on a level floor with your heel up against the wall or straight edge.
Place a ruler or measuring tape on the floor under your foot or alongside it, with your heel at 0cm.
Measure the length of your foot from your heel to the end of your longest toe (yes, even if it's your second toe).
Measure both feet and go with the length of your longest foot if they are different. If you are in between sizes, we recommend going for the larger size.
Check out the size charts below to find your size. All sizes listed are either in US or EU, depending on the brand.
|4 - 4.5||35||21.8|
|5 - 5.5||36||23|
|6 - 6.5||37||23.7|
|7 - 7.5||38||24.3|
|8 - 8.5||39||25|
|9 - 9.5||40||25.7|
|10 - 10.5||41||26.3|
|11 - 11.5||42||27|
|12 - 12.5||43||27.7|
Which width do I need?
Most Birkenstock styles are available in 'regular' or 'narrow' width.
Narrow width is suitable for narrow to slender feet.
Regular width is suitable for normal to wide feet.
If you already own a pair of Birkenstocks or are trying them on in store - check out the little foot symbol on the footbed. If the foot is coloured in, it's a narrow (N). If it's just an outline of a foot, it's a regular (R).