ECCO Cruise II Marine IceFlower Womens Sandals
- Size: 36
- Colour: Blue
The Cruise II is a lightweight and versatile sandal offering supreme comfort and stability suitable for everyday wear as well as outdoor and water-based adventures.
- Soft leather upper with adjustable closure for a supportive and comfortable fit
- Footbed featuring an extra foam layer for all-day cushioning and covered with anti-microbial microfibre
- FLUIDFORM™ DIP injection PU midsole foam provides long-lasting cushioning and outstanding everyday walking comfort
- RECEPTOR® technology for excellent stability and dynamic support from ground impact to toe-off
- Lightweight, flexible TPU outsole with multifunctional profile for versatile activities
- The Cruise sandal has three adjustable hook and loop straps making it suitable for people with narrow to average width feet.
- They run true to size in length.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2022.
ECCO Fit Details
This shoe is a standard width and suitable for people with regular width feet.
This shoe runs true to size. We recommend sticking with your usual size.
This shoe provides standard support features, such as transverse and metatarsal arch support, heel cup or gently contoured footbed.
ECCO Size Guide
How to find your size
Stand on a level floor with your heel up against the wall or straight edge.
Place a ruler or measuring tape on the floor under your foot or alongside it, with your heel at 0cm.
Measure the length of your foot from your heel to the end of your longest toe (yes, even if it's your second toe).
Measure both feet and go with the length of your longest foot if they are different. If you are in between sizes, we recommend going for the larger size.
Check out the size charts below to find your size. All sizes listed are either in US or EU, depending on the brand.
|4 - 4.5||35||21.8|
|5 - 5.5||36||23|
|6 - 6.5||37||23.7|
|7 - 7.5||38||24.3|
|8 - 8.5||39||25|
|9 - 9.5||40||25.7|
|10 - 10.5||41||26.3|
|11 - 11.5||42||27|
|12 - 12.5||43||27.7|
Which width do I need?
Most Birkenstock styles are available in 'regular' or 'narrow' width.
Narrow width is suitable for narrow to slender feet.
Regular width is suitable for normal to wide feet.
If you already own a pair of Birkenstocks or are trying them on in store - check out the little foot symbol on the footbed. If the foot is coloured in, it's a narrow (N). If it's just an outline of a foot, it's a regular (R).