The 8053 is a unisex shoe that's made for comfort, with a padded ankle, air-cushioned soles and soft, waxy Harvest leather. This 5-eye shoe is made with all the classic Doc's DNA, including grooved sides and yellow stitching. It's also durable, made using one of the finest methods of construction: the Goodyear Welt, which means the upper and sole are sewn together in our heat-sealed z-welt stitch. The boot sits on our iconic AirWair™ sole, that's oil and lard resistant with good abrasion and slip resistance.
- Soft leather, with a natural waxy finish.
- This is a Goodyear-welted product. The upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together, not merely glued like many footwear constructions.
- AirWair™ sole, that's oil and lard resistant with good abrasion and slip resistance.
- The 8053 is fairly true to size, though they will initially feel quite firm as the leather takes a while to wear in.
- We recommend wearing these in for small bursts with socks that sit higher than the top of the shoes to prevent the leather rubbing against your ankles.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2021.