Dr.Martens Graeme II Chelsea Black Boots
- Size: 43
- Colour: Black
The Graeme is a brushed-up take on the 2976 boot: built with elasticated side panels and core Docs DNA, but on sleeker last from polished Smooth leather. Decked out with an AirWair heel loop and tonal welt stitching, it sits on a streamlined V18 sole — completing the sharp silhouette.
- Slick and stylish Chelsea Boot
- Firm, finished leather uppers for a smooth, semi-bright appearance
- Goodyear-welt uppers - heat-sealed and sewn construction
- Unmistakable Docs DNA cranked up to the max
- Elasticised gusset sides and AirWair heel loops for easy on/off wear
- Signature air-cushioned sole for slip and abrasion-resistant wear
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2022.
Dr. Martens Fit Details
This shoe is a standard width and suitable for people with regular width feet.
This shoe runs true to size. We recommend sticking with your usual size.
This shoe provides standard support features, such as transverse and metatarsal arch support, heel cup or gently contoured footbed.
Dr. Martens Size Guide
How to find your size
Lay a sheet of paper on the floor, one edge flush against the wall. Fix the paper to the floor with scotch tape so it doesn't move.
Standing straight and wearing socks, stand on the paper. Place your feet together, your heels against the wall and make sure your back is touching the wall too.
Have someone draw the outline of both your feet.
Use a ruler or the straight edge of a book to draw a line across where the outline is longest. Draw a parallel line 0.5cm from this original line to allow for clearance.
Finally, measure the distance from the wall to the second line you have drawn.
Use the charts below to convert this length you have just measured into a shoe size.
Which width do I need?
Most Birkenstock styles are available in 'regular' or 'narrow' width.
Narrow width is suitable for narrow to slender feet.
Regular width is suitable for normal to wide feet.
If you already own a pair of Birkenstocks or are trying them on in store - check out the little foot symbol on the footbed. If the foot is coloured in, it's a narrow (N). If it's just an outline of a foot, it's a regular (R).
Tree Planting Program
Bstore’s1-for-1 Tree Project
For every pair of shoes you buy, we will plant a tree in a reforestation project around the world. The project will result in thousands of trees being planted through reforestation projects in WA, NSW, VIC, and Africa.
The Positive Impact
- Animals: Trees are a food source (fruit, nuts, berries, and leaves) and provide shelter for native species.
- People: Tree planting provides jobs for people in the developing world.
- Planet: Planting trees reduces the impact of climate change as trees absorb carbon dioxide and release oxygen back into the atmosphere.
See our full impact by learning more.