This is the classic 3 eye Dr. Martens shoe. The second style that Dr. Martens made, the shoe was crafted for industry, made rebellious by generations of non-conformists — and now in the soft and supple Nappa leather. Crafted with the same Doc's DNA as its 8-eye counterpart, like grooved edges and yellow stitching. Built on the iconic Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole, which is oil and fat resistant with good abrasion and slip resistance.
- The 1461 3-Eye Shoe Soft Leather by Dr. Martens® promotes a relaxed look with a tough, long-lasting construction, making this an ideal shoe for everyday wear.
- Three-eye shoe with metal eyelets.
- Soft nappa leather upper
- Goodyear® welt construction where the upper and sole are heat sealed and sewn together for excellent flexibility and durability.
- Leather and textile lining for added breathability.
- Cushioned leather and textile footbed for comfort.
- Air-cushioned outsole is oil and fat resistant with good abrasion and slip resistance.
- The 1461 is fairly true to size, though they will initially feel quite firm as the leather takes a while to wear in.
- We recommend wearing these in for small bursts with socks that sit higher than the top of the shoes to prevent the leather rubbing against your ankles.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2021.