Dr. Martens 1461 Nappa Black Shoes
- Size: 36
- Colour: Black
This is the classic 3 eye Dr. Martens shoe. The second style that Dr. Martens made, the shoe was crafted for industry, made rebellious by generations of non-conformists — and now in the soft and supple Nappa leather. Crafted with the same Doc's DNA as its 8-eye counterpart, like grooved edges and yellow stitching. Built on the iconic Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole, which is oil and fat resistant with good abrasion and slip resistance.
- The 1461 3-Eye Shoe Soft Leather by Dr. Martens® promotes a relaxed look with a tough, long-lasting construction, making this an ideal shoe for everyday wear.
- Three-eye shoe with metal eyelets.
- Soft nappa leather upper
- Goodyear® welt construction where the upper and sole are heat sealed and sewn together for excellent flexibility and durability.
- Leather and textile lining for added breathability.
- Cushioned leather and textile footbed for comfort.
- Air-cushioned outsole is oil and fat resistant with good abrasion and slip resistance.
- The 1461 is fairly true to size, though they will initially feel quite firm as the leather takes a while to wear in.
- We recommend wearing these in for small bursts with socks that sit higher than the top of the shoes to prevent the leather rubbing against your ankles.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2022.
Dr. Martens Fit Details
This shoe is a standard width and suitable for people with regular width feet.
This shoe runs true to size. We recommend sticking with your usual size.
This shoe provides standard support features, such as transverse and metatarsal arch support, heel cup or gently contoured footbed.
Dr. Martens Size Guide
How to find your size
Lay a sheet of paper on the floor, one edge flush against the wall. Fix the paper to the floor with scotch tape so it doesn't move.
Standing straight and wearing socks, st