The 1460 is the original Dr. Martens boot. The boot's recognizable DNA looks like this: 8 eyes, classic Dr. Martens Smooth leather, grooved sides, a heel-loop, yellow stitching, and a comfortable, air-cushioned sole.
- Airwairs original signature leather: a firm, finished leather with a smooth, semi bright appearance
- Goodyear Welt — which means the upper and sole are sewn together in the Dr Martens heat-sealed z-welt stitch
- Iconic AirWair™ sole, which is oil and fat resistant with good abrasion and slip resistance
- The 1460 is fairly true to size, though they will initially feel quite firm as the leather takes a while to wear in.
- If your feet are prone to blistering, you may want to consider the 1460 Nappa or 1460 Pascal Virginia with softer leather to reduce the wearing in period.
- We recommend wearing these in with socks that sit higher than the top of the boots to prevent the leather rubbing against your ankles.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2021.