Papillio Cleo Leather Frosted Metallic Rose Sandals
- Size: 35 N
- Colour: Pink
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: Leather
- Lining: suede
- Sole: EVA
- Details: Nature meets metallic
- Footbed made in Germany
- The Charlize is a slide with a fixed leather strap holding the foot in place.
- The leather can be a little stiff for the first few wears so it's best to wear them in gradually.
- They are best suited for people with average width feet, those with especially narrow feet may find them too loose without being able to adjust the strap, and those with particularly broad feet may find the narrower footbed does not accommodate the broadest part of the foot.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2022.
Papillio Size Guide
How to find your size
Stand on a level floor with your heel up against the wall or straight edge.
Place a ruler or measuring tape on the floor under your foot or alongside it, with your heel at 0cm.
Measure the length of your foot from your heel to the end of your longest toe (yes, even if it's your second toe).
Measure both feet and go with the length of your longest foot if they are different. If you are in between sizes, we recommend going for the larger size.
Check out the size charts below to find your size in EU (all Birkenstock sizes are listed in EU).
Which width do I need?
Pappillios and Birkis don't discriminate - they love feet small and large, wide and narrow, and everything in between. Like Birkenstocks, the adjustable straps allow you to customise the fit with ease, and most styles are available in both Regular (R) and Narrow (N) fittings.
However, they are a slightly wider than Birkenstocks, in that a Regular Papillio is wider than a Regular Birkenstock, and a Narrow Papillio is in between a Narrow and a Regular Birkenstock.
If you already own a pair or are trying them on in store - check out the little foot emoji on the footbed of the shoe (between the arch and heel) or on the shoe box. If the foot is coloured in, it is a Narrow (N). If it is just an outline of a foot, it is a Regular (R).