The Birkenstock Zermatt is the ultimate house shoe. The contoured footbed offers classic Birkenstock support while the soft wool felt upper provides the comfort & cosines of a slipper. Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed, with a hand dipped latex sole.
- Anatomically correct classic Birkenstock footbed that follows the natural contours of your foot and provides basic orthotic support
- Footbed featuring sustainable natural materials including cork, latex and jute
- Micofibre footbed lining
- Wool felt upper
- Water based, solvent and animal free adhesives
- Adjustable straps with metal pin
- Shock-absorbing EVA sole
- Made in Germany
- The Zermatt is a clog style shoe designed to be worn as an alternative to a slipper or other house shoe, as it is a relaxed fit with no adjustability.
- These comfortable shoes are easy to wear in but it is important to ensure that the correct width is chosen.
- This style is only available in narrow width. If you have a narrow to average width foot, the narrow should fit well.
- Regardless of width they are designed to be worn as a relaxed fit.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2021.