Birkenstock Kay Birko-Flor Flower Field Mint Supergrip Clogs
- Size: 35 N
- Colour: Green
The Kay Super Grip offers all the advantages of BIRKENSTOCK’s classic Tokio and Boston models in one. The upper instep strap can be folded back if required, providing additional support as a backstrap. The Super Grip sole is nonslip, promotes the ideal rolling motion, and is also oil- and grease-resistant. The midsole is made from EVA and cushions every step. This high degree of flexibility and sure-footedness is in great demand in particular in medical environments. All Super Grip soles are tested for slip resistance in accordance with EN ISO 20347:2012.
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: Birko-Flor®
- Details: individually adjustable metal pin buckle
- Footbed lining: suede
- Sole: cushioning EVA midsole with nonslip, oil- and grease-resistant rubber outsole
- Slip resistance tested in accordance with EN ISO 20347:2012 (SRA category)
- The Kay clog in Birko-Flor is a closed-toe style, designed to give your foot room to breathe in the laid-back fit.
- They can be worn with or without socks and the Birko-flor upper means that these clogs are fairly easy to wear in.
- These clogs are only available in narrow width so those with particularly broad feet may consider sizing up or opting for a different style.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2022.
Birkenstock Classic Fit Details
Birkenstocks are available in Regular (R) or Narrow (N) widths. Regular is suitable for people with regular to wide feet, while Narrow is suitable for people with Narrow feet. We recommend opting for Regular if you are unsure.
This Birkenstock runs true to size. We recommend sticking with your usual size and refer to the Size Guide if you are unsure.
This Birkenstock provides support features including longitudinal, metatarsal and transverse arch support, a heel cup and mold, and raised toe bar for basic orthotic support.
Birkenstock Classic Size Guide
How to find your size
Stand on a level floor with your heel up against the wall or straight edge.
Place a ruler or measuring tape on the floor under your foot or alongside it, with your heel at 0cm.
Measure the length of your foot from your heel to the end of your longest toe (yes, even if it's your second toe).
Measure both feet and go with the length of your longest foot if they are different.
Add 10mm to your foot length to allow your foot room to move. This will give you