The Kay Super Grip offers all the advantages of BIRKENSTOCK’s classic Tokio and Boston models in one. The upper instep strap can be folded back if required, thus providing additional support as a backstrap. The Super Grip sole is nonslip, promotes the ideal rolling motion, and is also oil- and grease-resistant. Its midsole made from EVA cushions every step. This high degree of flexibility and sure-footedness is in great demand in particular in medical environments. All Super Grip soles are tested for slip resistance in accordance with EN ISO 20347:2012.
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: Birko-Flor®
- Details: individually adjustable metal pin buckle
- Footbed lining: suede
- Sole: cushioning EVA midsole with nonslip, oil- and grease-resistant rubber outsole
- Slip resistance tested in accordance with EN ISO 20347:2012 (SRA category)
- The Kay clog in Birko-Flor is a closed-toe style, designed to give your foot room to breathe in the laid-back fit.
- They can be worn with or without socks and the Birko-flor upper means that these clogs are fairly easy to wear in.
- These clogs are only available in narrow width so those with particularly broad feet may consider sizing up or opting for a different style.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2021.