The BIRKENSTOCK Gizeh is a stylish all-rounder: extremely versatile yet unbelievably comfortable. Its design and function have remained unchanged since it was introduced in 1983, and the classic thong sandal stands out for its timeless style.
- Birko-Flor Upper
- Suede footbed lining
- Classic cork footbed for amazing support
- EVA outsole for shock absorption
- Adjustable buckle for perfect fit
- Protect the cork with Bstore Cork Seal
Fitting And Care Notes:
- The Gizeh in Birko-Flor is a secure and comfortable style that will move with your foot as the T-bar strap holds your foot firmly in place.
- The toe-piece can take a day or two to soften up, but when it does you won’t feel it as your Birkenstocks start to soften and contour to your individual foot.
- The Birko-flor upper isn't as stiff as leather and will require only a small amount of wearing in before it softens up.
- Gizeh sandals can curl up in the toe area as they move with your feet when you walk, so it's important that your toes have room to spread out without pushing against the toe edge at the front.
- To protect your Birkenstock sandals, avoid getting them wet and try not to leave them in the back of a hot car or in direct sunlight.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2021.