The Birkenstock Boston is a veritable classic that can easily be worn all year round. The Boston has a legendary status thanks to its sophisticated, individual design. With its additional foam layer, the soft footbed offers extra comfort and pampers feet – all day long. The upper is made from extra thick, oiled nubuck leather with an open-selvage finish.
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: oiled nubuck leather
- Footbed lining: suede
- Sole: EVA
- Details: a single strap with an individually adjustable metal pin buckle; soft footbed
- Made in Germany
- The Boston clog in leather is a closed-toe style, designed to give your foot room to breathe in the laid-back fit.
- They can be worn with or without socks and may take a little while to get used to but will feel amazing once your foot has had time to adjust and the leather to soften.
- The regular width is suitable for the majority of people, narrow is best for those with a particularly narrow foot.
- The soft footbed will provide an additional cushioning layer for your feet so it's a great option if you find the traditional Birkenstock footbed too hard.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2021.