Birkenstock Arizona Suede Forest Soft Footbed Sandals
- Size: 35 N
- Colour: Green
The often imitated, never duplicated, classic two strap sandal from Birkenstock. This edition of the Arizona features suede upper – a soft and flexible leather, in forest green. With adjustable straps and a magical soft footbed that conforms to the shape of your foot, a truly custom fit is as effortless as the classic design.
- Suede upper – a soft and flexible leather
- Soft Footbed - Contoured cork footbed with an extra layer of cushioning
- Lightweight EVA sole for cushioning and shock absorption
- Made in Germany
- The Arizona sandal in Suede Soft Footbed is one of the comfiest Birkenstocks with very little time needed to wear them in. The super soft suede straps won't rub like smooth or oiled leather, and the soft footbed allows for your foot to feel cushioned as you adjust to the contours of the footbed.
- When trying on these sandals, it's important to note that the suede straps can feel a bit loose. This does not mean that you should go for a narrow width if you would normally wear a regular. The width of the shoe is not relevant to how loose the straps are, so if your foot is sitting comfortably in the width of the footbed but the straps are too loose you can get extra holes punched in or consider a different upper material.
- Most people will wear the regular width unless they have an especially narrow foot.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2022.
The Birkenstock Soft Footbed
Softness of Suede
Birkenstock Classic Fit Details
This Birkenstock runs true to size. We recommend sticking with your usual size and refer to the Size Guide if you are unsure.
This Birkenstock provides support features including longitudinal, metatarsal and transverse arch support, a heel cup and mold, and raised toe bar for basic orthotic support.
Birkenstock Classic Size Guide
How to find your size
Stand on a level floor with your heel up against the wall or straight edge.
Place a ruler or measuring tape on the floor under your foot or alongside it, with your heel at 0cm.
Measure the length of your foot from your heel to the end of your longest toe (yes, even if it's your second toe).
Measure both feet and go with the length of your longest foot if they are different.
Add 10mm to your foot length to allow your foot room to move. This will give you the footbed length you need to find your size.
Check out the size charts below to find your size in EU (all Birkenstock sizes are listed in EU).
Measure the width of your foot across the broadest point. Compare your foot width measurement to the footbed width in your size to see if you will need a narrow or regular width. (If you are in between sizes, we recommend going for the larger size)
|Footbed Length (CM)||Euro||AUS/US||Footbed Width REG (MM)||Footbed Width NAR (MM)|
|Footbed Length (CM)||Euro||US||Footbed Width REG (MM)||Footbed Width NAR (MM)|