The Birkenstock Arizona in Tobacco Brown are the sandals every wardrobe needs! These shoes feature the classic Birkenstock cork footbed with orthotic support to keep you comfortable all day long. The leather upper has a waxy finish with a visible grain and naturally occurring scratches and colour irregularities meaning each pair is unique.
- Oiled leather upper - features an oily or waxy finish that's designed to acquire a unique distressed patina. Colours may vary between lighter and darker finishes.
- Buckle adjustable straps
- Anatomically correct cork footbed
- Shock absorbing EVA sole
- Suede lining
- Protect the cork with Bstore Cork Seal
- The Arizona Leather has two adjustable straps, so you can buckle each strap to securely hold your foot in.
- Some people like to wear the straps loose but we recommend at least keeping the strap across the ball of your foot fastened snug so your foot is held in place and doesn't move back and forth when you walk.
- The leather straps may take a few days to soften up, so wear them gradually and don't be afraid to embrace the socks and sandals trend while you wear them in as it will help minimise the straps rubbing on your foot.
- Most people will wear the regular width in the Arizona unless they have an especially narrow foot. It's better to have more room to spread out your toes and tighten the straps rather than opting for a narrow fit. You can also have extra holes punched in the straps if they are too loose.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2021.