The Birkenstock Arizona is an iconic classic, now featuring tumbled nubuck uppers in rich heritage shades. The soft grain texture and subtle washed effect emphasise the organic sophistication of the material. The soft footbed provides signature contoured support with an added layer of cushioning for extra comfort.
- Soft Footbed - contoured cork/latex footbed with an extra layer of super soft foam cushioning for added comfort
- Oiled nubuck leather upper
- Suede lining
- Shock absorbing EVA sole
- Made in Germany
- Arizona Leather sandals in soft footbed have two adjustable straps, so you can buckle them to securely hold your foot in.
- The soft footbed can make the shoe feel a little more snug at first, so you may need to buckle the straps looser to begin with and then tighten them as the footbed changes and the straps give.
- The smooth and oiled leather uppers can take a few extra days to soften so it's a good idea to wear them in gradually.
- Most people will wear a regular width in Birkenstock sandals unless they have a particularly narrow foot. You can also have extra holes punched in the straps if they are too loose.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2021.