The iconic Birkenstock Arizona now comes in a version free of animal products!
The classic unisex sandal features two-straps with adjustable metal hardware atop of the legendary Birkenstock footbed.
The contoured footbed supports you in all the right places and provides the same comfort and style the brand is known for, though in an animal friendly version thanks to the Birkenstock Vegan Pull Up Birko-Flor® upper, microfibre lining and natural, animal free hardware and adhesives.
- Anatomically correct classic Birkenstock footbed that follows the natural contours of your foot and provides basic orthotic support
- Classic Footbed featuring sustainable natural materials including cork, latex and jute
- Microfibre footbed lining
- Pull Up Birko-Flor® upper
- Water based, solvent and animal free adhesives
- Adjustable straps with metal pin
- Shock-absorbing EVA sole
- Made in Germany
- The Arizona Birko-Flor has two adjustable straps, so you can buckle each strap to securely hold your foot in.
- Some people like to wear the straps loose but we recommend at least keeping the strap across the ball of your foot fastened snug so your foot is held in place and doesn't move back and forth when you walk.
- The Birko-Flor upper material is soft and won't take as long as leather to wear in so they should be comfortable within a day or two of gradual wear.
- Most people will wear the regular width in the Arizona unless they have an especially narrow foot. If your foot is average to broad in width, it's much comfier to have more room to spread out your toes and tighten the straps rather than opting for a narrow fit. You can also have extra holes punched in the straps if they are too loose.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2021.