The iconic Birkenstock Arizona is the best selling Birkenstock style year round.
The classic unisex sandal features two-straps with adjustable metal hardware atop of the legendary Birkenstock footbed.
The contoured footbed supports you in all the right places, while the trademarked Birko-Flor® upper is soft and durable, replicating the look and feel of natural leather in a synthetic alternative.
Team Birkenstock Arizona Birko-Flor® Sandals with your fave pair of socks for added warmth and rock the 'stocks and socks look with pride.
- Anatomically correct classic Birkenstock footbed that follows the natural contours of your foot and provides basic orthotic support
- Suede footbed lining for a warm, breathable environment
- Birko-Flor® upper - a soft and durable synthetic alternative to leather
- Adjustable straps with metal pins
- Shock-absorbing EVA sole
- Made in Germany
- The Arizona Birko-Flor has two adjustable straps, so you can buckle each strap to securely hold your foot in.
- Some people like to wear the straps loose but we recommend at least keeping the strap across the ball of your foot fastened snug so your foot is held in place and doesn't move back and forth when you walk.
- The straps may take a few days to soften up, so wear them gradually and don't be afraid to embrace the socks and sandals trend while you wear them in as it will help minimise the straps rubbing on your foot.
- Most people will wear the regular width in the Arizona unless they have an especially narrow foot. It's better to have more room to spread out your toes and tighten the straps rather than opting for a narrow fit. You can also have extra holes punched in the straps if they are too loose.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2021.