Slide into Birkenstock comfort in slipper form. The Birkenstock Amsterdam Leather Steer Clog features premium nubuck leather uppers and suede lining for a soft, warm and breathable feel.
With all the support and comfort of a classic Birkenstock, the Amsterdam is perfect for kicking around the house or hitting the streets.
The textured dark brown leather offers a laid back, casual look.
- Premium, soft nubuck leather upper
- Footbed featuring sustainable natural materials including cork, latex and jute
- Suede lining for a warm, breathable environment
- Classic Birkenstock contoured cork footbed that follows the natural contours of your feet.
- Shock-absorbing EVA sole
- The Amsterdam is a clog style shoe designed to be worn as an alternative to a slipper or other house shoe, as it is a relaxed fit with no adjustability.
- These comfortable shoes are easy to wear in but it is important to ensure that the correct width is chosen.
- Those with particularly narrow feet should opt for the narrow fit, while those with broader feet should select regular width, as the footbed should still allow for the toes to spread out comfortably.
- Regardless of width, the shoes should feel reasonably loose on the foot.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2021.