Slide into Birkenstock comfort in slipper form. The Birkenstock Amsterdam Anthracite, featuring Birko-Felt® uppers and Microfibre lining is soft, durable, supportive and better yet, free from animal products.
With all the support and comfort of a classic Birkenstock, the Amsterdam is perfect for kicking around the house or hitting the streets.
The dark grey Anthracite is versatile and easily worn back with anything from jeans to sweat pants to chinos, culottes, skirts or whatever your heart desires.
- Anatomically correct classic Birkenstock footbed that follows the natural contours of your foot and provides basic orthotic support
- Footbed featuring sustainable natural materials including cork, latex and jute
- Micofibre footbed lining
- Birko-Felt® upper
- Water based, solvent and animal free adhesives
- Adjustable straps with metal pin
- Shock-absorbing EVA sole
- Made in Germany
- The Amsterdam is a clog style shoe designed to be worn as an alternative to a slipper or other house shoe, as it is a relaxed fit with no adjustability.
- These comfortable shoes are easy to wear in but it is important to ensure that the correct width is chosen.
- Those with particularly narrow feet should opt for the narrow fit, while those with broader feet should select regular width, as the footbed should still allow for the toes to spread out comfortably.
- Regardless of width, the shoes should feel reasonably loose on the foot.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2021.