Enjoy easy, hassle-free returns!
We understand, shopping online can be hard; that's why we are committed to making it as easy as possible by providing you with hassle-free returns. If your shoes don't fit, or for any other reason you want to return them to us, it's no problem! You have 30 days to send your shoes back to us.
Just follow the steps below to make your return run as smooth as possible.
- Ensure your shoes are unworn and unused in their original packaging or shoebox. We recommend trying them on inside, on carpet.
- Fill in a Return/Exchange form and pop it in with your return. You should receive a copy with your order, or you can download the form here.
- If you are returning an item for exchange, we recommend calling or emailing us so we can put your exchange shoes aside.
- Wrap your parcel up in a protective layer - turn your mail bag inside out, a shopping bag or Christmas wrap!
- Click here to purchase a subsidised AusPost Return label for $13. You will receive an email from AusPost with the label attached.
- Print out your label, attach it to your parcel and take it to your nearest Australia Post office. If you don't have a printer, you can open the email attachment on your mobile phone or take a photo of the label and show it to the staff at Australia Post.
We want your shoes to make your feet smile, it's what we're all about. That's why we have three easy return options to ensure you get the shoes you love.
We have two easy options if you would like to exchange an item for a different size, style or something else altogether.
- Purchase your new shoes online and return the unwanted item to us for a refund. We recommend this option, as it is the fastest way to receive your new shoes. It also ensures the shoes you want are available.
- Return your unwanted item to us with a completed Return Form. When we receive your return, we will exchange your shoes with the new ones requested on your form and have them dispatched ASAP! We recommend calling or emailing ahead so we can put your exchange shoes aside.
Waiting for your size to come back in stock? Hanging out for that special something? No worries! You can return your shoes for a Bstore Credit Note, they last for 12 months so you have plenty of time to browse.
Just not feeling them at all? It's okay! You can return your unwanted item for a refund onto the credit card or PayPal account you ordered with. Once we have processed your refund, you will receive a confirmation email from us. Refunds can take up to 5 business days to appear in your account.
Please note we are not able to refund any postage charges. If an item is Final Clearance Sale, we can only accept returns for exchange or credit note.
If you believe you have received the wrong shoes, they are faulty or damaged on arrival, or you otherwise have a problem with your shoes, please call us before returning your item so we can fix the problem super quick!
We are more than happy to send out one free exchange per order. This means you cover the cost of sending the unwanted shoes back to us, but we cover the cost of sending out your new pair! If you exchange your shoes once and they are still not 'the' ones, a $13 postage fee will apply for every exchange thereafter.
We can only accept returns of shoes that are not scuffed, soiled or showing signs of wear. We recommend test driving your shoes inside on carpet.
Sock Returns - Due to the intimate nature of socks, we cannot accept returns on these items.
Final Clearance Returns - If an item is Final Clearance Sale, we can only accept returns for exchange or credit note.
If you can't find the answer to your question here, please shoot us an e-mail at email@example.com and we will reply as soon as possible.
Alternatively, give our Customer Service Centre a call on 1300 818 849. We are happy to help!
Customer Service Centre Hours
Monday to Friday - 11:00am to 7:00pm Eastern Daylight Time
Monday to Friday - 8:00am to 4:00pm Western Standard Time
Closed - Weekends and WA Public Holidays.
Outside these hours, please leave us a voicemail message with your number and we'll call you back.
Please note, our Online Return Policy does not apply to in-store purchases. Please contact the stores directly if you wish to return items bought in stores. For store locations and trading hours, click here.