EMU Platinum Mintaro Chestnut Sheepskin Boots
- Size: W10/M9
- Colour: Brown
The EMU Platinum Mintaro is a snug, water resistant, ankle-height boot made in Australia using natural, cushioning, cosy double-face sheepskin. A dual density sole unit with extra cushion EVA delivers a decadent feel-good-factor.
- Made in Australia
- Water resistant Australian double face sheepskin
- Sheepskin breathes and keeps your feet perfectly warm in winter and cool in summer
- Removable anatomically correct sheepskin lined insole
- Reinforced suede heel cup for superior fit and support
- The Mintaro slipper is a slightly snug fit so those between sizes or with wide feet or very high insteps may wish to size up.
- The sheepskin will compress with wear so if they feel tight but otherwise comfortable to begin with they should feel perfect with a few wears.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2022.
Odour Resistant Sheepskin
EMU Australia Fit Details
This shoe is a standard width and suitable for people with regular width feet.
This shoe runs true to size. We recommend sticking with your usual size.
This shoe provides some built in support features, such as arch support.
EMU Australia Size Guide
How to find your size
Stand on a level floor with your heel up against the wall or straight edge.
Place a ruler or measuring tape on the floor under your foot or alongside it, with your heel at 0cm.
Measure the length of your foot from your heel to the end of your longest toe (yes, even if it's your second toe).
Measure both feet and go with the length of your longest foot if they are different. If you are in between sizes, we recommend going for the larger size.
Check out the size charts below to find your size. All sizes listed are either in US or EU, depending on the brand.
|6 Months||12 Months||18 Months||18 Months+|
|up to 10cm||up to 12cm||up to 13cm||up to 14cm|
|206 - 214||4||2||35|
|215 - 223||5||3||36|
|224 - 231||6||4||37|
|228 - 236||7||5||38|
|232 - 240||8||6||39|
|236 - 244||9||7||40|
|241 - 248||10||8||41|
|245 - 253||11||9||42|
|249 - 257||12||10||43|
|258 - 265||13||11||44|
|266 - 274||14||12||45|
|206 - 214||3||2||35|
|215 - 223||4||3||36|
|224 - 231||5||4||37|
|232 - 240||6||5||38|
|241 - 248||7||6||39|
|249 - 257||8||7||40|
|258 - 265||9||8||41|
|266 - 274||10||9||42|
|275 - 282||11||10||43|
|283 - 290||12||11||44|
|291 - 299||13||12||45|
|300 - 307||14||13||46|
|147 - 155||8||7||24|
|155 - 163||9||8||25/26|
|163 - 171||10||9||27|
|172 - 180||11||10||28|
|181 - 189||12||11||29/30|
|189 - 197||13||12||31|
|197 - 205||1||13||32|
|206 - 214||2||1||33/34|
|214 - 222||3||2||35|
|223 - 231||4||3||36|
|231 - 239||5||4||37|
|240 - 248||6||5||38|
Which width do I need?
Most Birkenstock styles are available in 'regular' or 'narrow' width.
Narrow width is suitable for narrow to slender feet.
Regular width is suitable for normal to wide feet.
If you already own a pair of Birkenstocks or are trying them on in store - check out the little foot symbol on the footbed. If the foot is coloured in, it's a narrow (N). If it's just an outline of a foot, it's a regular (R).
Tree Planting Program
Bstore’s1-for-1 Tree Project
For every pair of shoes you buy, we will plant a tree in a reforestation project around the world. The project will result in thousands of trees being planted through reforestation projects in WA, NSW, VIC, and Africa.
The Positive Impact
- Animals: Trees are a food source (fruit, nuts, berries, and leaves) and provide shelter for native species.
- People: Tree planting provides jobs for people in the developing world.
- Planet: Planting trees reduces the impact of climate change as trees absorb carbon dioxide and release oxygen back into the atmosphere.
See our full impact by learning more.