TAOS - FIND THE PERFECT FIT
Bogs are built on a European last which is offered in full US sizes. The European last is contoured to the foot for ultra-comfort. Beginning with a roomy toe box, the last is wider through the forefoot, supportive in the arch, and narrows in the heel. This combination accommodates a greater range of widths and lengths, superseding the need for half sizes and widths.
If you are a ½ size, we recommend that you move up to the next full size to allow proper air flow. Below you will find the range of sizes for our Bogs products. Each product has varying sizes within these ranges so please check each boot individually or with your local retailer for available sizes.
Because of different measurement systems, there is no exact conversion between the various international shoe sizes - sizes in one system can fall between sizes in another. The following table represents an approximate conversion of the different sizes. For a perfect fit have your feet measured with a Brannock measuring device by an in store trained professional.
To get started:
1. Stand on a level floor with your heel up against the wall or straight edge.
2. Place a ruler or measuring tape on the floor under your foot or alongside it, with your heel at 0cm.
3. Measure the length of your foot from your heel to the end of your longest toe (yes, even if it's your second toe).
4. Measure both feet and go with the length of your longest foot if they are different. If you are in between sizes, we recommend going for the larger size.
5. Check out the size charts below to find your size in AU/US (All BOGs are listed in AU/US sizes).
Bogs have created a creating coding system to make it easier to find the style and technology that is right for you. Look out for the below symbols and features.
TRYING ON YOUR BOGS FOR THE FIRST TIME
When you unbox your fresh new BOGs, we recommend trying them on on a clean dry surface to check that you have the correct size.
For enclosed shoes, you should have 1-2cm of space (or half a thumb to a thumb width) between your longest toe and the front of the shoe to allow for enough wiggle room and natural movement when you walk.
The curves of the footbed should match the contours of your feet.
If you find you need a different size (and they are still brand spanking new), hit up our hassle free exchange process and we will swap them out for a new pair.