Enjoy Hassle-Free Returns!
If your shoes don't fit, or for any other reason you want to return them to us, it's no problem! You have 30 days to send back your shoes to us. Please ensure they are unworn and unused with original packaging and your return form included with your order has been completed.
Please note that because of the intimate nature of wearing socks, we cannot accept returns of any sock.
You should have received a return/ exchange form with your order to fill in too. Or download the form here.
We want to be sure you love your shoes, find below options to ensure you have what you need and take advantage of our subsidised return rate.
We advise you to check online to ensure the item you wish to exchange is in stock. There are two options for exchanging an item.
- Purchase the exchange shoes online and return your unwanted items to us with a refund, please note your new order number on the return form. We recommend this option, as it is the fastest way you can receive your exchange and ensure the stock is available. Why? Because we need to wait for your returned items to arrive at our warehouse before we can process them, this can take two weeks. If you purchase your exchange we can dispatch within 2 business days.
- Return your exchange items to us with the return form fully completed, we advise you to email us first so we can put your exchange item aside.
- Credit note - valid for 12 months
- Refund - onto your credit card/ PayPal account
You will receive a confirmation email from us once we have processed your refund, this can take 2-5 business days appear in your account. Please note we are not able to refund any postage charges.
If you believe you have received the wrong shoes, it’s faulty or damaged on arrival, or you otherwise have a problem with your shoes, please call us before returning your item, so that we can fix the problem super quick!
Bstore offers a subsidised return rate.
- Click here to purchase a subsidised return label for $13. You will get an email from Australia Post with the return label in the attachment.
- Print out the label and attach to your parcel ensuring the box is inside a protective layer, then just take to nearest Australia Post shop and we will do the rest – it’s that simple!
- If you have any issue with your return label, please contact us first on 1300 818 849 before proceeding with your return.
Things you need to know about returning shoes to us:
- We send out one free exchange per order. That means you will have to pay for the cost of sending the shoes back to us, but we will cover the cost of sending out your first exchange back to you. A $15 fee will apply for every exchange after that.
- We can only accept back shoes that are not scuffed, soiled or showing any signs of wear. Please test drive your shoes on a carpeted surface.
- If you received your shoes in a shoebox, you need to return them in that original box and package it adequately so the box is resellable. Please make sure that you cover the shoe boxes with a protective layer (e.g. brown paper, plastic bag or satchel bag) and do not attach anything to the outside of the original box. If a box arrives back in a condition that is not resellable, you will be charged with a $15 re-boxing fee.
Any Questions? Call us on 1300 818 849 or E-mail: email@example.com
Please note: Our Online Return Policy does not apply to in-store purchases. Please contact our stores directly if you wish to return items bought in stores.
Extended Return Period over Christmas
Due to the holiday season, an extended return priod applies to orders being placed between the 14th of November and the 31st of December. You will have 60 days from your date of purchase to return these shoes.